08 Oct 5 Things to Always Remember
Here are five things to always remember:
- Everything worth pursuing takes time.
- Other people are not the key to your happiness.
- Grow and keep on working on yourself. If you have good habits, time becomes your ally.
- Change is inevitable. It’s the only thing you can count on.
- Your mistakes don’t define you.
What words do you live by?
Do you have any tried and true advice?
I’d love to hear from you!
“Keep your word
If you say you’re going to do something,
Then do it.”
More than one thousand extraordinary Americans share their stories and the wisdom they have gained on living, loving, and finding happiness.
After a chance encounter with an extraordinary ninety-year-old woman, renowned gerontologist Karl Pillemer began to wonder what older people know about life that the rest of us don’t.
The award-winning New York Times bestseller about the extraordinary things that can happen when we harness the power of both the brain and the heart
Growing up in the high desert of California, Jim Doty was poor, with an alcoholic father and a mother chronically depressed and paralyzed by a stroke.
“Always do your best
Even in the smallest things.
Everything worth doing is worth doing well.”
“Don’t take anything personally.
What other people think of you is none of your business.”