13 Jan 2023 Social Media Calendar Downloadable + 11 Books to Read if You Want to Succeed as an Entrepreneur
As an entrepreneur, you need to have an unquenchable curiosity and thirst of learning.
If you want to succeed in business and life, here are some favorite books I found helpful in my journey as a serial entrepreneur.
I’ll share more books monthly! In the meantime, here’s a start:
1. The Tao of Pooh by Benjamin Hoff: This book uses the character of Winnie the Pooh to teach the principles of the Chinese philosophy of Taoism. It is a light and entertaining read that can help you understand the importance of balance and simplicity in both your personal and professional life.
2. Deep Work by Cal Newport: In today’s world of constant distractions, it is becoming increasingly difficult to focus on deep, meaningful work. In this book, Newport outlines the importance of deep work and provides strategies for cultivating it in your own life.
3. Grit by Angela Duckworth: Duckworth argues that grit, or sustained passion and perseverance, is a key predictor of success. In this book, she provides practical advice on how to cultivate grit in yourself and others.
4. To Sell is Human by Daniel Pink: As an entrepreneur, you are always selling – whether it’s your product or your ideas. In this book, Pink explores the art of persuasion and provides practical tips on how to effectively sell your ideas and products.
5. The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni: As an entrepreneur, you will likely work with a team at some point. In this book, Lencioni outlines the common dysfunctions that plague teams and provides practical advice on how to overcome them.
6. Energy of Money by Dr María Nemeth: In this book, Nemeth explores the relationship between money and energy and provides practical tools for managing your financial energy.
7. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill: This classic book has inspired countless entrepreneurs with its message that “thoughts are things” and that success can be achieved through the power of positive thinking.
8. The Master Key System by Charles Haanel: This book, written in the early 20th century, outlines the principles of personal development and success. It has been a source of inspiration for many entrepreneurs over the years.
9. What Got You Here Won’t Get You There by Marshall Goldsmith: In this book, Goldsmith outlines the common habits that can hold us back from achieving success and provides practical advice on how to overcome them.
10. Smarter Faster Better: The Secrets of Being Productive in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg: In this book, Duhigg explores the science of productivity and provides practical strategies for getting more done in less time.
11. Traction by Gino Wickman: In this book, Wickman outlines a framework for improving the effectiveness of a business and achieving “traction” in its growth.
These are just a few of the many books that can help you succeed as an entrepreneur. By taking the time to read and learn from others, you can gain valuable insights and strategies that will help you reach your goals.
If you’re always looking for relevant ideas to talk about on social media or on your newsletter, you may want to check out the list of awareness days and observances in 2023.
This PDF will remind you of upcoming holidays so you can plan ahead and even gives you some new days/observances which you may have never heard about!