17 Feb Sweet Brands Are Made of This
Do you want to know what it takes to make a sweet brand (that stands out)?
It’s not just about having a great product or service.
It’s like a bee to honey.
Here are seven steps to a sweet brand:
1. A clear vision and mission: Are you lost? Do you know where you’re going? When you have no clue on where you’re going, neither will your clients! A brand needs to know what it stands for and where it’s going. Think of it like having a compass, a strong sense of purpose that guides everything you do.
2. An extraordinary brand identity: A brand needs to have an unforgettable name, logo, and vibe that stands out and catches people’s attention. It’s like Rihanna at the Super Bowl, standing out in red in a sea of white-clad performers.
3. Consistent: A brand needs to be reliable and consistent in everything it does, from its website to its social media. It’s like having a favorite brand of sneakers that always looks and feels great.
4. Customer-focused: A brand needs to listen to its customers and create products and services that they really want and need. It’s like having a best friend who always knows what you’re thinking.
5. A strong presence (on and offline): A brand needs to have an awesome website and be active on social media so people can find and follow it. Do people bookmark, save, or share with their friends? That’s a sign you have a compelling brand! Do people mention your brand when they’re having coffee or drinks? That’s also a tell-tale sign you have a stand-out presence! Word of mouth can spread like wildfire!
6. Interesting: A brand needs to create interesting and shareable content, like videos and blog posts, that teach people something new or entertain them. It’s like your favorite podcast or YouTube channel that you can’t get enough of.
7. Innovative & Flexible: Finally, a brand needs to stay fresh and adaptable, always looking for new and better ways to serve its customers. Be curious, and open to new ideas and trends that make you stand out. Subscribe to trend forecasting agencies like Spark & Honey.
So there you have it. These elements can help make your brand sweet and successful in today’s fast-paced world.
Whether you’re an influencer or brand or just a fan of cool brands, remember to stay true to yourself, listen to your customers, and always be open to new and exciting possibilities.
Remember! You’re already a brand! You’re the honey!
Good luck, and happy branding!
When I was a student at NYU, I picked up this book at a Barnes & Noble on 17th St that was right around the corner from my dorm in Union Square. This was the first book that I read that got me on my spiritual path!
This book explains Taoism in narrative form using the characters of the beloved children’s book Winnie the Pooh. It uses the characters and how they relate, present, and behave to illustrate the wisdom of the writings of Lao Tzu.
I loved interviewing Amy Eliza Wong! Amy is a founder, speaker, executive leadership coach, and best-selling author. In this episode, discover how Amy went from a UC Berkeley mathematics graduate to a best-selling author and speaker.
Amy talks about her new book, Living On Purpose, a book that poses the question “Is this the life I was meant to live?”
Listen in as Amy shares five deliberate choices one can make in order to realize fulfillment and joy and how to ultimately live your life with purpose.
Rihanna is perhaps the only pop star so relaxed and unencumbered by expectations that she could turn such a high-stakes occasion into a jaunt.