04 Sep That Thing
Do you remember blowing on your CD before playing it?
Trapper Keepers and TLC
How about extra long avocado-colored rotary phone cords?
Riding through the neighborhood on a Huffy bike, sugary cereals, and Saturday morning cartoons?
If so, this newsletter is dedicated to you.
To all you latch key kids – if you survived the 80s/90s you can make it through anything.
What would you say to your 10, 15 20-year-old self?
I’d say to the chubby girl with the big hair:
- Don’t make the same mistake twice.
- Turn pain into power.
- Turn struggles into strengths.
- When you get knocked down, get right back up.
- Before you can be a BOSS you need to BOS. (Bring Own Sunshine)
I would tell her:
- I’ve never met an interesting person who had an easy life.
- Learn to be okay in your body
- Harness positivity and build empires along the way
- Big dreams are built on small steps
- You don’t know it yet, but you’ve got that thing.
What would you tell your awkward younger self?
What’s your favorite 90s song?
Here’s one of mine Cue: Body Roll
Doo – Wop
Pee Chee Folder Notebook
Little Brand Book
My book is now on sale! My goal is to sell 25,000 copies!
My goal is to help 1M female founders change the world!
Please share with a female entrepreneur or aspiring one!