10 Sep TikTok, Ya Don’t Stop
If you haven’t gotten on the short-form video marketing bandwagon, it’s time to start now.
TikTok is now competing with NetFlix. Why? Because the most valuable commodity we have is attention.
Here’s your homework:
- Reserve your username on TikTok.
- Try to get the same username you’re using on IG and other social media platforms
- Search for your industry on TikTok #branding #design #coaching
- Spend one hour a day checking out content.
- Get to know the language and culture.
The goal is to get 1,000 followers, which unlocks features like adding a link to your profile and going Live.
Test out the platform, test out content, come up with three content pillars and mess up now before you get a ton of followers!
Let me know if you want more tips!
“Don’t you dare settle for fine.”
― Roy Kent
“Be curious, not judgemental.”
― Ted Lasso
“The ground is always shifting.”
― Pema Chodron